Wednesday 2 March 2011

Fearne Cotton's range at Boots

New to Boots from the 9th March is Fearne Cotton's brand new self-selected make-up range. There are five products in the range - four chunky eye pencils (£5), Made You Look Made You Stare eye compact (£10), five eye shimmers (£5), four lip kits (£10) and six nail polishes (£5.50). I'm not usually a fan of celebrity endorsed products, but thought I would share them with you anyway, so here goes...


Starting with the chunky eye pencil in peacock. I was really impressed with the vibrancy of the colour and it even works if you want it a little smudged too.


Next is the eye shimmer in silver. I don't think the colour would last very long, but a little goes a long way. So, I guess you get what you pay for. The sparkle didnt over power the colour either, but then again this is a darker shade. I'm intreged to see what the green and turquoise colours come out like, so if you get to have a look, let me know.


Lastly, you can see the lip kit. I will be completely honest and say these three products don't match up to the others. But this is from only trying them out on the back of my hand. The idea, however is great, but I'm not completely sold.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig