Thursday 3 March 2011

Maybelline Forever Strong Pro Nudes

l-r Ivory Rose, Nude Rose, Rose Poudre, Rosy Sand and Taupe Couture

If you know me well, then you know I love a good nude/pink nail polish. You only have to look at my collection and you'll spot a running trend. Therefore how excited was I to see that Maybelline were introducing a nude collection of nail polishes just in time for spring.

There are five colours in the collection ranging from a light pale pink to a dark brown, with each one individually chosen by nail expert David Barton.

I had a go at all five and each of the colours are absolutely gorgeous. To make them fully opaque you will definitely need two coats on each and possibly even three with Taupe Couture.

Each polish is £4.09 and the whole range will be available to buy from March

4 comments:

  1. Oooh these look beautiful ! I do love a good nude colour, my fave at the moment is Nubar in sandstone xx :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just bought rosay sand! havent tried it yet but if its good im going to get nude rose. follow me - being-emily.blogspot.com :) X

    ReplyDelete
  3. bought the Rose Poudre this weekend but it doesn't really work with my skintone. It seems a lot more pink on than it does in the bottle. hey ho, back to the shops in the search for a perfect nude nail colour

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made By pipdig