Friday 18 March 2011

What's in my make-up bag?

I was inspired to do this post by a number of things, from Youtube videos to posts on how much the make-up in your make-up bag is worth. So I decided to combine the two.

So here's my make-up bag. It's a little bit grubby, but it's big enough for my bits and bobs. It was a Christmas present from Boots.

L-R No7 Beautifully Matte Foundation, Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer, L'Oreal Touch Magique Concealer, Clinique Pore Minimiser, Simple Revitalising Eye Roll-On, bareMinerals Prime Time Brightening Eyelid Primer, Avon Magix Face Perfector

Starting with my base products, I'm not keen on the Rimmel concealer and it's mainly in there for back up for when I run out of my L'Oreal one. This L'Oreal concealer is my absolute favourite. I used to buy YSL Touch Eclat, but got my hands on this one out of the blue and never looked back, plus it's cheaper too. I love the Simple Eye Roll-On, it's really refreshing on your eyes in the morning. I won't go into detail on the primers, as I'm sure you've heard me harp on about these enough.

L-R Benefit Georgia Blush, Avon True Colour Blush in Earthen Rose, LP Skin Therapy Refining Lip Exfoliator

Here are two of the blushers I regularly use and a lip exfoliator, which I will go into more detail in another post because it deserves a seperate one - it's just fab!

L-R Tweezers, lip applicator, Benefit Eyebrow and Eyeliner Brush, Vie at Home Eyeshadow Brush and Blender, Clinique Eyeliner (used as a smudger), Avon Blusher Brush, eyelash curlers, Vie at Home Kabuki Brush, foundation sponge, Avon Lipstick in Pout, No7 Lipstick in Brigette, Bourjois 3D Effect Lipgloss

Lots and lots of tools, all pretty standard and self-explanatory. I'll admit, I dont use all of them on a daily basis - mainly the eyebrow brush, smudger, sponge, eyelash curlers and blusher brush. As for the lip products, I mainly wear the lip gloss and No7 Lipstick. The Avon Lipstick is slightly squashed on the top because my niece wanted to look pretty too.

L-R Bourjois Khol & Colour, Avon Glimmerstick, Avon Supershock, Bourjois Eyeshadow Trio, Laura Geller Lash Varnish and Comb, Avon Enchanted Mascara, Avon Sonic Boost Vibrating Mascara, Rimmel The Max Volume Flash Mascara, Rimmel Exaggerate Eye Liner, Clinique Instant Lift for Brows

I'm a little bit of a hoarder when it comes to eyeliner and mascara, as you can see. My main loves in this little collection are the Avon Supershock Eyeliner and Rimmel Exaggerate Eye Liner. The eyeshadow palette gets used very rarely because I'm still trying to master the smoky eye look - a skill I cannot get my head around! The Laura Geller product is only used to seperate my lashes, but even then it's not that good...and the glitter...not for me thanks.

Now I'm going to reveal how much my make-up bag is actually worth. Here goes...

£200.06*

* Not including make-up tools

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig