Friday 11 March 2011

Bad blogger

I have been rather bad on the blogging front lately - to a point where I've actually got a pile full of products I want to share with you guys. So here's a quick round up of a few new products I've managed to get my hands on...

Champneys Spa collection at Boots

The two brands have teamed up to bring you a luxurious selection of body and skincare products, allowing you to enjoy the spa experience in the comfort of your own home and at a fraction of the price!

There are plenty of products available, from a Thai Royale Beauty Oil to a Relaxing Pillow Mist and an Illuminating Beauty Balm all starting from as little as £5.

I managed to have a quick test of the Spa Treatment Watermint Lotion Spritz - a light milky moisturiser with an amazing peppermint smell. Also the Spa Indulgence Mediterranean Bliss Body Hydrator, which has a gorgeous floral smell to it and deeply moisturises too. The whole collection looks amazing and is reasonably priced too. Available to buy in Boots, from April.

Daly Legs Invisible Stockings
Now I know this isn't new on the beauty scene, but I was handed it at the M&S press show last week. First impressions...I wasn't too impressed. It's quite orange and when applied it’s not that noticeable and only adds a subtle shimmer. Although one good point is that it doesn't have that fake tan, biscuit smell, which is great. Apart from that, I'm not a huge fan...I'd rather stick to my Sally Hansen anyday.

Avon Anew Regimen Kits


And last but not least is the new Avon Anew Regimen Mini Kits. I heard about these quite a few weeks back when I was asked to attend the launch, hosted by the gorgeous Yasmin Le Bon and Nicky Hambleton Jones.

I’m a huge fan of these little kits and think they are a fantastic idea. There’s one for each of the Anew anti-ageing ranges – Rejuvenate if you’re 30+, Reversalist for 40+, Ultimate for 50+ and Platinum for 60+ - and they come with cute little travel sized versions of four of the skincare products in those ranges. The Regimen kits are perfect if you want to try out an anti-ageing skincare routine for the first time or if you want to try a whole range, without it costing the earth – can you believe it’s only £10!

I can’t quite remember when these are available to buy, but I’m sure it’s pretty soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig