Sunday 27 February 2011

February favourites...

Courtesy of weheartit

Revlon Photo Ready Foundation
When I first heard about this foundation, I wasn't convinced. I was worried I'd resemble Edward Cullen when caught in the sun light. But after much persuasion from my sister, I caved in...and a month later, I can't get enough of it.

I try not to use this foundation as an everyday base, instead I stick to only wearing it when I'm off somewhere nice, like for dinner or a night out. But it does get a huge thumbs up from me (and my sister!)


Avon True Colour Blush
I've not even had this product a week, but I've worn it every day since. Absolutely perfect and has amazing coverage. I will be doing a blog post about it soon, so watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig