Wednesday 30 March 2011

March favourites...

Courtesy of weheartit


This month has been rather hard to find my favourites as I haven't really tried anything new, but here you are...
Aussie Aussome Volume Shampoo and Conditioner
This month I had my long hair chopped off. I needed a shampoo and conditioner that would give it a bit of volume, because mine can look a little limp sometimes, so I thought I'd give these two a go. When I had longer hair, Aussie shampoos and conditioners never seemed to agree with it and I'd spend hours de-tangling knots. But with shorter hair, I think its great, plus it smells amazing too.

Nivea Soft
When I got sent the sample of the limited edition pot I was just going to store it away in our beauty cupboard because I didn't think I'd use it. But in fact, it hasn't left my desk! I started using it as a hand cream and its perfect! It sinks in quickly and doesn't leave that greasy residue that most hand creams do and it doesn't turn watery if you wash your hands afterwards. This product soon made it onto my must-have list and I want to thank Nivea for introducing me to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig