Thursday 3 February 2011

Frontcover Colour Collection


I was welcomed into work this morning to find this gorgeous little collection on my desk. The new Colour Collection from Frontcover Cosmetics.

I’ve had eyeshadow palettes in the past and always find that there’s always a couple of shades that 1 – I don’t like or 2 – don’t suit me. So I was pleased to see this little set – an empty make-up palette with four slots for four of my favourite Frontcover shades. I know MAC have already done this, but when you can get one similar for £5, what’s not to like?


Along with the palette came four beautiful baked eyeshadows – above l-r powder puff, frosted almond, cloud dance and black spark. Also in the parcel came Shadowline, a clear liquid that when mixed with an eyeshadow, turns into an eyeliner and Shadowbase, which is said to make the pigments in the eyeshadow pop out a bit more.


I’ve used Frontcover eyeshadows before, so kind of knew what to expect, but I was a little disappointed with the black spark shade - the blue glitter just doesn't do it for me. The other colours are gorgeous though and I will be trying them out soon. I’m also not keen on the Shadowline, because for me, it just doesn’t work. I prefer the darker, more precise line you get from normal liquid eyeliner – but nevertheless, it is a fantastic idea.

Both Shadowline and Shadowbase are £8 and each eyeshadow is £4. The collection is available to buy in Boots stores as of April.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig