Wednesday 2 February 2011

January favourites...

Courtesy of weheartit

Considering it's a week into February already, this is already a week overdue, so I'll move as quickly as possible. I have just two products this month, as I've kind of been a little boring and haven't stepped away from my favourites. I promise more next month though.

Benefit Georgia Just Peachy Face Powder
I received this cute little box for Christmas and fell in love instantly. It smells amazing and adds a subtle fresh colour to your face. I originally thought it might look great as a blusher, but the colour isn't quite strong enough.


Lee Stafford Poker Straight Dehumidifier
I have used this product for years and I won't leave the house without a little spritz over my hair. It stops it from turning into a static mess when it's slightly damp or too hot outside. It's perfect for summer holidays too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig