Sunday 28 December 2014

2014 Jade-Emma in review

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Firstly, Merry Christmas. I hope you all had a fantastic couple of days filled with family, friends, food and very little movement. From the sofa that is. Now that Christmas is over and New Years is just around the corner, I thought I would celebrate by giving you a round up of my five most popular blog posts in 2014.


The best beauty products for blemishes - if you want to know my top picks for tackling pesky spots and blemishes, then this blog post is worth a read. I still use most of the products included, but since February I have discovered a few more. Keep your eyes peeled for an updated blemish post soon. 

John Frieda Sheer Blonde Colour Renew Tone-Correcting Shampoo - back when I had my dip-dye I was struggling to find a shampoo that tackled that horrid yellow, brassiness. You know, that awful colour that comes as a result of having your hair bleached. This product was fantastic and in fact still my go-to shampoo that I use once a week. 

Tigi The S Factor "Serious" Conditioner - turns out haircare reviews are pretty popular on Jade-Emma and there was no surprise with this one. The likes of Zoella rave about this deep conditioning treatment and I couldn't agree more. 

The Mascara Monologues: Benefit They're Real Mascara - the hype behind this product at the beginning of 2014 was crazy after receiving as a gift last Christmas, I couldn't wait to share with you guys my personal opinion. And trust me, it's an honest one...

The Mascara Monologues: Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara - probably one of the better products I have received in a Glossybox, but despite loving the idea, I was left a little disappointed. Find out why...

I love looking back at blog posts from the year, it fills me with a sense of accomplishment and a feeling of I still can't quite believe people want to read my blog. So here's to writing more blog posts and a happy, prosperous 2015. 

1 comment:

  1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
    Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
    Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com
    Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made By pipdig