Thursday 18 December 2014

Homemade Christmas gifts


I've always loved the idea of making little homemade Christmas gifts. Not only are they super cute but they add a little personal touch too. This year I decided to make these cute little hot chocolate pots for two of my closest friends. 

To make this cute little gift, you will need:

One small Kilner jar (or similar)
Good quality hot chocolate
Marshmallows
Chocolate drops
Cute Christmas ribbon to decorate





Firstly, make sure you give your jar a good clean (If you're struggling to find a good jar, I purchased mine from TK Maxx - they have a good selection at a good range of prices) and let it dry. 

Pour in enough hot chocolate to fill half way and then add a layer of chocolate drops (flavour - your choice - however, I went for milk). 

Next add a layer of marshmallows. They can be any marshmallows you wish. I went for slightly larger marshmallows as they're more fun and it means you can allow for a few extra for eating on their own! 




To really give this hot chocolate a kick, I've included a little mini Bailey's Irish Cream bottle. These are super easy to buy, in fact I ordered mine from www.justminatures.co.uk but you must be 18 and over to purchase. 

Lastly, decorate your jar with some cute Christmas ribbon. I ordered mine from eBay, where you can find a huge selection of different colours, patterns and styles.

This mini jar is super cute for Christmas and you don't just have to limit yourself to hot chocolate. Why not make your own gingerbread body scrub or a Christmas cookie mix?

I would love to see your homemade Christmas gifts that you are giving this year. Leave your links below!

1 comment:

  1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
    Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
    Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com
    Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made By pipdig