Saturday 3 January 2015

December favourites

December has been an odd month beauty wise. I've been so wrapped up with Christmas (no pun intended) that I've hardly found the time to try and test new products. Therefore this months favourites are a little on the slim side.


Clinique Makeup Brush Cleanser

Boring this product may be, but every beauty addict needs a brush cleanser in their life. I love how easy this product is to use - just spritz a little on your brush and wipe with kitchen roll to clean. 

I like to clean my everyday brushes at least once a week and then give them a deep, thorough clean with Johnsons Baby Shampoo once a month. Clinique's Makeup Brush Cleanser is great at acting as an interim cleaner but there's nothing more satisfying than thoroughly clean brushes.

bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss

I blogged about this product back in September and have been loving it ever since - a fantastic product that accompanied many winter looks throughout December. It's a fantastic lipgloss that stays put much longer than any other I have tried and the colour is just perfect too. You can read the full review here.


You can purchase Clinique Make Brush Cleanser (£13/200ml) from all Clinique in store counters and bareMinerals' Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss (£16) from most bareMinerals in store counters. 

Lastly, just a little update - in November I blogged about the Eau Thermale Avene Cleanance Gel Soapless Cleanser. Since using the cleanser I discovered that I was developing copious amounts of zits that were appearing all over my hairline, chin, forehead and neck. When one lot cleared up, another two, three, four would appear. I actually ended up heading to the doctors and being prescribed an acne lotion but this only acted as an interim solution until the next ones appeared. I stopped using the cleanser over Christmas and low and behold my 'acne' cleared up. As much as I loved the idea of the product, it really didn't agree with my skin type. So I am on the lookout for an alternative. If you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them.

1 comment:

  1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
    Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
    Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com
    Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made By pipdig