Sunday 20 July 2014

The Mascara Monologues: Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde Mascara


If you read my last blog post (if not, then you can read it here) you may recognise this little product that I picked up in my latest beauty haul. Although more of product that I picked up on a whim, I have been rather impressed so far. 

To start with the silver packaging is quite sleek. The separate coral and turquoise branding gives the mascara more of a summer feel - turquoise being the perfect colour combination for its waterproof version, obviously. 

As for the look, I absolutely love the wand. The unique brush has been inspired by professional hair styling brushes, with spherical bristles to help coat each and every lash with the perfect amount of product, and I've got to admit it really does work. Plus, it's clump free too.

The Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde Mascara is pretty high up there on my list of perfect mascaras and at just £9.99 its affordable too. It is definitely worth the purchase, especially if you are looking for a budget high street product that gives fantastic results. 

The Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde Mascara is available from Boots £9.99/12ml. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig