Thursday 8 December 2011

Models Own in Red Red Wine

Models Own in Red Red Wine
I've recently started a new job, which means I'm now working in a building 5 minutes walk from town. This is quite dangerous for my purse. And this was proven the other day when I managed to spend £30 in Boots on my lunch break.

One of the purchases was this gorgeus deep red nail polish from Models Own - a brand I've never bought anything from before. I'd been after a red nail polish for ages, because I didn't own one, but I'm not a huge fan of the bright, traditional red polishes. So this one, which is slightly deeper in colour, is perfect.

While I picked this up, I noticed that at the moment if you buy two items from the Models Own brand you get a free gold nail polish too.

Available from Boots for £5.

Are there any Models Own shades you'd recommend?

1 comment:

  1. OOoh loving the red. I always think red looks so classy and glam, plus its perfect for crimbo xx :o)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made By pipdig