Monday 19 December 2011

Lashes Eyelash Conditioner

Lash boosting products amaze me. Mainly because I'm far to impatient to find out whether they work or not. Plus, the lash boosters I've seen, carry some pretty outrageous claims, which I'm sure are near impossible to live up too. But something different attracted me to Lashes. Instead of focusing on the promise of thicker, false-looking lashes, it claims to improve strength, condition and rejuvenate them into better condition.

According to the brains behind Lashes, their special cocktail of ingredients helps stimulate the hair follicle and protect against further cosmetic damage from mascara, false lashes and lash extensions. Not only does it aim to look after your lashes, but it conditions them too - something I'm sure my eyelashes need after years of mascara abuse.

I haven't tried this product myself, but I'm definitely going to save up for one. At £69.95 a pop, it better live up to my expectations. Available from www.beautyproductsdirect.com

Are there any lash boosting products you'd recommend? 

2 comments:

  1. If you are curious to learn the most effective eyelash growth products that you can find in the cosmetics world, the best thing that you can do is to look for eyelash reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are now several great ways for achieving long and luscious eyelashes, such as through the use of false eyelashes, eyelash extensions and some treatments for eyelashes growth.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made By pipdig