Saturday 19 November 2011

Trilogy Instant Bronzing Gel

I've been meaning to blog about this product for a while, but I misplaced my camera lead, so I've been trying to make do with my phone. But I managed to find the bloody thing, so I'm back on the blogging game!


Trilogy, a natural and ethical skincare brand created by two sisters, have introduced a very unique product - their 100 per cent natural Trilogy Instant Bronzing Gel, an instant bronzer that gives skin a subtle shimmer. Made with a unique formula, it uses Caramel from natural cane sugar to provide the instant colour, light reflecting minerals from natural Mica and Aloe-Vera to soothe and hydrate.



After trying the product for the first time, I was expecting it to be a lot darker on the skin than it actually was. Instead it gives more of a shimmer than an actual tan and the smell is incredibly strong (and not in a nice way!) But to give the product its dew, the smell doesn't stick to the skin as much as you'd expect. It dries quickly and doesn't leave a sticky residue on your skin either. In fact it's actually really pleasant to use.

Priced at £17.50, it's expensive for what it does, but from what I seen, natural products tend to be that little bit higher on price compared to products that aren't. I don't think the bronzing gel works as well on it's own, but it could potentially help enhance your tan by using it on top of your self-tanner. Also it might work well for those who've never used a fake tan before and don't want their skin to look too dark.

Available from www.trilogyproducts.co.uk and selected House of Fraser, pharmacies and health stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig