Tuesday 8 November 2011

Lisbon treat: Sephora Nourishing Nail Balm

While away in Lisbon, I thought I'd make the most of the opportunity by picking up a few beauty products. Ideally I wanted to pick up a few Portuguese brands, but a very kind lady in one of the malls informed me that there wasn't many available. So instead I spent my time browsing Sephora and picked up this little beaut.


As you're probably well aware, I love painted nails and it's very rare that my nails are naked. Because of this (and the change in the weather) my nails had become so brittle, that they started to break and peel. So I picked up the Sephora Nourishing Nail Balm in hope that it might help promote stronger nails and bring them back to life.



I think it cost me around 8 Euros and so far I'm really impressed. My nails have become stronger and look healthier, and so far, my cuticles and the skin around my nails hasn't cracked. The product does have a strong almond scent to it, which I'm not a fan off. Also, if you have long nails, the product can be a little tricky to get out of the pot. But apart from that, it's a fantastic product and worth the investment.

I've searched high and low on the Sephora website and unfortunately it looks like it's only a European product, which is a shame. But I've discovered Neal's Yard have a similar product (Nourishing Melissa Nail Balm) that comes in a tube - perfect for when the Sephora Nourishing Nail Balm runs out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig