Thursday 2 June 2011

For Every Body Candle

Since becoming a home-owner, I've developed a sudden liking for scented candles. Well I say liking, it's practically borderline obsession. I started off buying Yankee Candles, but after a while didn't find the smell strong enough. So it wasn't until a good friend introduced me to this fabulous brand, For Every Body.

I don't really know much about them, apart from they're an American brand of soy candles, which are supposed to last longer and produce a stronger flavour compared to normal wax candles. So after searching high and low, I found this one on Amazon.


I love banana loaf, so you can guess why I chose this one. Plus, I thought it would make an interesting smell.


I've had it burning for a little while and the smell soon took over my home. Although it smells amazing, it is quite sweet, so you can't have it burning for too long.

This size is 7oz for approx £8, which compares to roughly a medium sized Yankee Candle. For more information on For Every Body candles visit www.foreverybody.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig