Monday 20 June 2011

Batiste Dry Shampoo

Everyone I know raves about dry shampoo and its lifesaver qualities. But if I was honest with you, I've never really known how to use them properly. I spritz and brush, but my hair will always look greasier than it did before. So I bought Batiste (the queen of dry shampoos) XXL Volume to see what all the fuss was about.


Batiste have recently relaunched their brand and thrown a few different types of dry shampoo into the mix too. From coloured ones to match your hair, subtle shimmer and even different scents, who'd have thought you could get so many different types of shampoo in a can.

I must admit I have only used this product once, not because I didnt like it, but because I like the look and feel of freshly washed hair. When I eventually gave it a go, it volumised but as for greasiness, it didn't really work for me - my hair was beyond revival.

I'd recommend anyone try this product out for themselves and if you have any tips, I'd love to hear them. Batiste Dry Shampoo XXL Volume is £3.99 and available nationwide.

2 comments:

  1. I´ve the original one but i don´t really like the scent...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should try the new range, lots of wonderful smells!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made By pipdig