Friday 14 January 2011

Revlon Scents of Summer

Yes I know, you're probably thinking more nail varnishes? But I just had to share this with you...these scented nail varnishes from Revlon.


I was lucky enough to get my hands on three of shades, (l-r) Pretty in Papaya, Peach Smoothie and Beach.


To start with I was super impressed with the shades, especially Peach Smoothie - my fave - which contains a gorgeous subtle shimmer. Although it took three coats to make it opaque, it’s an elegant colour that will suit any skin tone. As for the smell, Beach stood out the most but only because it had more of a fresh, air freshener smell to it - not that it wasn't unpleasant, it just wasn't expected. Peach Smoothie surprisingly smells like peach and Pretty in Papaya also smells a little fruity, but not too strong. Each nail varnish makes me excited for summer and considering it’s been quite miserable recently, it couldn't come around sooner.

The Scents of Summer collection is available between March and August, with eight shades to choose from - I can't wait to get my hands on Bubblegum and Passion Fruit - I hope they smell as good as they sound.

Have you tried any of the Scents of Summer yet? And what's your verdict?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig