Sunday 2 January 2011

December favourites...

Image courtesy of weheartit

Last month, Christmas took over my life - what with work and finding the perfect gifts, I unfortunately let my beauty side slip. So this month, instead of giving my five beauty favourites, I’m only going to give you three. So here goes...

Pantene Aqua Light
Now I know I’m a bit behind with this product, but I decided to buy it the other day after hearing rave reviews about it. First use, I wasn’t sold and too be honest I thought it felt quite heavy. But I stuck with it and must admit it’s very good! It’s light and doesn’t weigh your hair down. However, it won’t be replacing my usual volumising shampoo (my hair has taken a liking to looking yuk and flat recently) but I will be using it every now and again, especially when it needs a break.


No7 Stay Perfect nail varnish in Sugar
I’ve become a little obsessed with nail varnishes recently, but this one is my favourite! After two coats, your nails will look exactly the same colour as in the bottle - plus the packaging is cute too.


Part of the Boots No7 Limited Edition Spring collection and available to buy as of 26th January (I think, but will double check.)

Simple Kind to Skin Replenishing Rich Moisturiser
After the sudden cold snap we had, my skin really suffered, so I used this product to help revive it from the sorry state it was in.


I have always been a fan of Simple moisturisers, because they’re completely free of anything nasty, they're not too thick and they do as they promise - thumbs up all round.

What have your favourite products of December been?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig