Tuesday 18 January 2011

Clinique Pretty in Prints


I do love a limited edition collection - they're way prettier and so much more exciting - which is why I was glad to see Clinique were introducing one for Spring. Pretty in Prints is a brand new make-up palette designed by Michelle Smith, designer of women's fashion label Milly.

I haven't managed to get my hands on the palette yet, because it's not available to buy until 1st February. But I have been told it comes with a gorgeous range of eye, lip and cheek colours in shades of subtle pinks and browns.

To buy the palette it will set you back £25, but it does come in a really cute compact with a bag - all of which have been designed with the Milly signature print. You can also get your hands on a Limited Edition Long Last Glosswear SPF 15 (in a warm melon shade) for £14 and High Impact Mascara for £15, all of which are part of the Milly inspired range too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig