Tuesday 25 November 2014

The best of: Autumn 2014

This autumn has been rather quiet and I am thankful for that too. I needed time to recuperate after the most hectic spring and summer of my life. So although I haven't taken many photos this autumn, here are just a few of my favourites...


For the last couple of months we have spent time catching up with friends and family and spending our weekends going on long country walks with our beloved pet pooch.

The middle top photo wasn't a recent one, but it popped up on my Timehop just after Halloween. It was a simple reminder of how much fun I had at university, especially when we had chance to dress up.

The fourth and sixth photos are of our three nieces - the most adorable, beautiful little girls you will ever meet. They brighten up a room and they are a pleasure to spend time with.

Although there wasn't many photos this autumn, I'm looking forward to the excitement, warmth and fun that comes through winter. We've got lots planned and I can't wait to share it with you lot.

I'd love to see your 'best of' blog posts. Leave your links below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig