Sunday 23 November 2014

Eau Thermale Avene Cleanance Gel Soapless Cleanser


Facial cleansers, we have a kind of love-hate relationship. I love to use them, but they hate my skin. But all is not lost with the Eau Thermale Avene Cleanance Gel. 

This mild cleansing gel is perfect for blemish prone skin. I have been suffering from spots in and around my hairline recently of which I'm putting down to not removing make-up properly. So I figured my skin needed a little more of a helping hand to tackle these problem areas. According to Avene, the cleanser helps purify skin and regulate oil secretion - a breeding ground for blemishes and zits. 

The one thing I love about this cleanser is that although it is soapless, it still has the same consistency of a soap and cleanses just as well, if not better. The Cleanance Gel smells amazing too - not too overpowering but pleasant enough to use daily. 

Although at £11 it may seem slightly more expensive compared to other cleansers, it is worth every single penny. I picked mine up from Boots for £11/200ml. 

For more information on other Eau Thermale Avene products, visit www.avene.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig