Monday 13 October 2014

The Mascara Monologues: bareMinerals Flawless Definition Mascara


So, you may have recently read one of my blog posts last month – bareMinerals a Flawless Future Collection (if not, you can have a sneak peak here). I raved about how much I loved this collection, but didn’t divulge much information about the Flawless Definition Mascara. That’s because I wanted to dedicate a whole separate post (because I loved this product ALOT!). So here goes...

When I started writing the Mascara Monologues I never imagined that I would come across a mascara that I well and truly loved. All the others have been a bit mediocre, so I came to the conclusion that maybe I just had high expectations. However, this beaut left me more than impressed.

When you look at the product from the outside, it’s not the type of product that would stand out on the shelf. Its matte black...and...that’s about it. The wand is...simple...and...that’s about it. What else is there to love? But this mascara is so god damn good!

First of all, the small 360 fine-toothed wand comb grabs and coats every single eyelash, even those hard-to-reach lashes in the corners. It covers them and gives them a dramatic lift replicating those that false eyelashes create. Lashes look full of volume and defined. The staying power is incredible too – one coat is enough to last you from day to night and it doesn’t smudge, run or disappear.

The bareMinerals Flawless Definition Mascara has to be my favourite mascara to date and I will definitely repurchase again and again. Or at least until another fantastic product comes along.

The bareMinerals Flawless Definition Mascara is available from www.bareminerals.co.uk for £16/10ml. 

What did you think of the bareMinerals Flawless Definition Mascara? Do you have any others you could recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig