Sunday 31 August 2014

Toni & Guy Nourish Reconstruction Mask


You know when you impulse buy a product on a whim, well this was one of those. Naturally, I had ran out of my usual leave-in conditioner and needed a new one to replace it. I'm not quite sure what made me pick up this one, but it was a pretty good choice. 

I really don't get on with Toni & Guy shampoos and conditioners but they're styling products are pretty spot on, plus they're affordable too (and cheaper than some other haircare products that are no where near as impressive). The Nourish Reconstruction Mask, however, was really pleasant to use. Made with a deep conditioning formula, it provides advanced repair and replenishment for distressed hair, and after years of colour and heat damage, my hair needs all the help it can get. 

The Toni & Guy Nourish Reconstruction Mask is applied to freshly shampooed, damp hair and left for between 3-5 minutes before rinsing out. By leaving it in for longer than your average conditioner, it deeply penetrates the hair follicles to repair and replenish any lost moisture. I have been using it for the last couple of weeks and have definitely noticed a difference. 

Apart from its conditioning properties, the one thing that really sells this product to me is the smell. You know that smell that you only get from visiting the hairdressers? Well this hair mask has that.

If you're looking for a hair repair mask that intensely nourishes, then I would certainly recommend this one. It's affordable, at £6.29/200ml, and will last a considerable amount of time too. 

The Toni & Guy Nourish Reconstruction Mask is available from most drug stores, but you can also purchase from www.toniandguy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig