Saturday 24 May 2014

The best of: Spring

I actually stole this idea from Louise over at Sprinkle of Glitter and I thought it was such a fantastic idea. I don't share enough of my photos and in fact this might encourage me to take more. There are only a few, but they're special and capture some of the best moments from this spring. 

Photobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photos    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

This spring has been all about celebrating special moments with some very special friends. Hen parties have been a plenty, travelling from Barcelona to York and Cambridge. We also spent a lovely weekend in Norfolk with our best friends, and the dogs of course. Beach walks in Great Yarmouth and tea in our very own cottage - it was beautiful.

I also had the pleasure of seeing one of my closest friends marry her Prince Charming. What made it much more special was that I was lucky enough to have been asked to be her bridesmaid. The bride looked beautiful and the day was incredibly special. I was ver honoured to be asked to be a part of it. 

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos   Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos   Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos   Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos   Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I've been incredibly lucky to take part in so many special moments this spring, which makes me much more excited for summer, and I'll be sharing that with you too! 

I'd love to see your best moments of spring, please leave your links below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig