Thursday 5 December 2013

The Christmas tag!

 photo f0429b8bea132665d1154c8ee26834c9_zpsbbaec416.jpg

Courtesy of weheartit

So I thought, what with it being nearly Christmas it was time for the famous Christmas tag! I saw this one over on Kirstie's blog - A Yellow Brick Blog - so here goes... 

1. What's is your favourite Christmas song?
Oh wow, now that's a toughie to start with. I can't possibly pick one, but certainly a good contender has to be Mariah Carey's - All I Want for Christmas. It is a complete classic and reminds me of some of my best times at university. Every Christmas, my housemates and I would put this song on full blast and dance and sing around our flat until we lost our voices. My second favourite is by all means The Pogues - Fairytale of New York. The perfect song to have a drunken singalong down the pub.

2. Which is your favourite drink? 
Without a doubt, mulled wine. I'm really not a red wine drinker, so it's quite surprising how much I love mulled wine. 

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas film? 
I think there's one film everyone loves at Christmas and that's Elf. Close second is Home Alone.

4. What is at the top of your Christmas wish-list this year? 
This is one question I'm constantly asked and I honestly don't know. I would love a new camera and a set of hair rollers. To be honest, I'm more about the giving than the receiving.

5. What is your favourite festive makeup or nail art look?
Glitter nail polish is a must for perfecting a festive look. I'm currently loving Nails Inc. Sloane Gardens, a navy glitter polish that comes out perfectly opaque after two coats. I also have a bronze glitter too from Accessorize. As for my party makeup, I like to keep my eyes dark with smokey shades. I've always loved the red lips look, but I'm convinced red lips don't suit me. So 2014 is all about experimenting with more lip shades and finding the perfect one to suit my pale complexion.

6. What is your favourite outfit at Christmas time? (LBD? Christmas jumper? Pjs?)
My favourite Christmas outfit has to be an oversized cosy jumper with my Ugg boots. There's nothing more than that. Every girl loves a sparkly party number, but there's nothing I feel more comfortable in that a cosy outfit.

7. Would you rather play out in the snow or enjoy it from inside with the fire and a cuppa? 
There's no doubt about it, definitely out in the snow! I'm a keen skier and don't get to go as often as I'd like, so any opportunity to snap it up and I would.

8. Wrapping presents - love or loathe? 
I love wrapping presents, it's all part of Christmas!

9. What is your favourite Christmassy food? 
Pigs in blankets. I could eat those until I popped! 

10. What is your favourite thing about Christmas?
I love the smell of Christmas. That may sound odd, but there's nothing better than waking up in the morning and smelling a real Christmas tree. I also love the cosyness of it all, sitting in the warmth and the pretty lights. Finally, I love how it brings people closer together - I haven't met a person yet, who doesn't love Christmas! 

If any of you do this tag, please comment below with a link to yours. I'd love to read them. 

1 comment:

Blogger Template Made By pipdig