Friday 22 November 2013

Yves Rocher France Cocoa & Raspberry Hand Cream

In my last blog post I said "there's always one treasure in each Glossybox" and boy I wasn't wrong. This was by far my favourite product and I haven't stopped using it since.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I never thought I'd be overly impressed with a hand cream. I mean come on, how exciting can a hand cream really be?! They moisturise hands and...and that's about it (unless you're convinced by their outrageous claims) but this one by Yves Rocher is so simple. That's why I love it. Oh, and because it smells frickin amazing too! The indulgent scent of cocoa and raspberry isn't at all overpowering or sweet and does in fact smell of chocolate and raspberries - something that seems so simple, yet so easy to get wrong - and it's long-lasting too. 

Yves Rocher France isn't a brand I'm overly familiar with and by the sound of the name, I expected high-end expensive products from across the pond. So I was surprised to see that the products were actually extremely affordable - this hand cream, you're looking at £1.95 for 75ml. 

I would definitely consider purchasing from Yves Rocher France in future - I've already got my eyes on their Moisture Boost Concentrate. Head over to www.yves-rocher.co.uk to see a selection of other treats. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig