Sunday 10 November 2013

Eva Cosmetics Mystic Diamond Argan Oil Hair Elixir

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

There’s always one little treasure featuring in each Glossybox and during October it was this beauty.

If anyone knows me well enough, I’m sure they’ll tell you how in love I am with Argan Oil. To this day, I have never found any other product that will nourish my hair like Argan Oil does. I’ve always suffered with really dry ends and this can get worse after my hair has been coloured, so Argan Oil has become my hair-saver.

But you’re probably thinking, what makes this product different to others? The answer is simple…Diamond Dust.

This gorgeous little product contains a small amount of Diamond Dust - a special ingredient that gives hair an amazing shine. Combined with the Argan Oil for nourishment, it's a match made in hair heaven.

I received my sample from Octobers Glossybox, but you can buy the full size (100ml) for £22.70.  

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Pure Organ Argan Oil and I use it every night. I used to use her Argan Oil with SPF during the day, but I think it's discontinued now. It was my favorite! Buy Argan Oil for Hair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Argan Oil with SPF, now I love the sound of that! It's actually one of my favourite hair products and the only product that really nourishes.

      Delete

Blogger Template Made By pipdig