Monday 28 October 2013

nails inc. Lucky Dip #2

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

If any of you are signed up to the nails inc. newsletter, you would have seen the other day they were offering seven nail polishes for £18 - a bargain that I couldn't possibly miss and considering I've purchased from the nails inc. Lucky Dip before, it wasn't long before my bank card was out of my purse and I was typing the digits onto the screen.

My lucky dip this time around was just as good as the last. I love how they really mix up the colours.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Left to right: mortimer street, chancery lane and sloane gardens.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Left to right: richmond terrace, mayfair, pembridge crescent, mornington crescent.

I'm loving mayfair - a gorgeous pearly white;  richmond terrace - a rich, deep brown; and sloane gardens - a dark, glittery navy, perfect for the Christmas party season.

Nails inc. nail polishes are priced at £12 each. For more information visit www.nailsinc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig