Friday 11 October 2013

Face Soap and Clarity: 3 in 1 Daily Detox Vitamin C Facial Wash

 photo image_zpsd7488354.jpg
I'm a bit lazy when it comes to skincare and makeup removal. So in order to branch away from my usual routine, I took full advantage of the 1/3 off on selected Soap and Glory products in Boots and purchased this little gem.

Now I'm not the biggest Soap and Glory fan. I feel like I'm paying more for the packaging than the product itself and having not been wowed by previous products, it's not really my brand of choice. Needless to say, I was quite pleased I picked this one up.

For me, a good face wash is one of the hardest skincare products to find. There's plenty out there, but very few live up to their claims. I want one that requires a one-step process - that's removing my make up with me having to go back over it with make up remover and you know what, I may have found the one!

Face Soap and Clarity 3-in-1 Daily Detox Vitamin C Facial Wash is infused with soft jojoba beads for scrubbing, vitamins and minerals for detoxing, protecting and rejuvenating, glycerin for leaving skin super soft and SUPERFRUIT YUZU for skin energising, toning and brightening. Basic it's just one killer cleanser and it certainly lived up to its claims too!

What makes this face wash different from others is that it leaves you skin feeling squeaky clean from the moment it touches your skin. It has quite a refreshing feel and the jojoba beads aren't harsh either. In fact I was surprised to see that it has removed most of my makeup in the shower, where as previous face washes have meant that I've had to almost re-cleanse before applying my moisturiser.

Basically it was love at first sight (or use?!) and it is by far my most favourite product I've used this month. Considering I've used almost half product already, I will definitely re-purchase one it's finished!

I bought this product from Boots. Current price £8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig