Wednesday 3 October 2012

Liebster Blog Award

When looking at my emails this morning I was greeted with a lovely comment from Eve telling me that she had nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award - a fab little award given to bloggers, from other bloggers whose blog has 200 followers or less. In order to accept the award, there are some rules, so here goes...

1) Each winner must post 11 facts about themselves
2) The winner must also answer 11 questions the tagger has set for them
3) The winner must then create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they decide to tag
4) They must then choose 11 bloggers to tag with less than 200 followers
5) And lastly, these lucky bloggers nominated, must then be told

So first of all here's 11 facts about myself ...
  • I am completely, 100% scared of anything with wings. Be it moths, butterfly's, birds, daddy-long-legs. As soon as one flies into the room, I'm outta there! 
  • I trained as a gymnastic for 7 years, where i competed in competitions and trained at the same gym as Louis Smith
  • My Dad is my hero
  • When I was born I was named Sydney for a week
  • I am too honest for my own good, in fact it gets me in trouble more often than not
  • I have had the pleasure of spending a morning, discussing beauty with Lulu 
  • I won Johnson & Johnson's New Beauty Journalist award in 2011
  • I'd rather watch a good action film over a chick-flick anyday
  • I love to cook
  • I couldn't live without my mascara
  • I have never watched Dirty Dancing or Footlose
Now for the questions that I have been asked to answer...

What is your most embarrassing moment?
My most embarrassing moment has to be when I was 16 years old, working as a waitress in my local pub. It was New Years Eve and very busy. After clearing up dirty plates from a table, I carried them back to the kitchen, only to slip over in front of the whole bar, while a group of sixth form students from school laughed at me.

What is the best film you have seen this year?
This is a really hard question, but I think it has got to be The Help - inspirational, beautiful and funny.

What is your best buy?
This is quite a vague question, but if it was beauty related I would definitely say mascara. I don't have a favourite brand as I like to try different ones as often as I can.

What's the first item on your wish list?
It has got to be a Michael Kors rose gold watch. I'm absolutely obsessed with rose gold at the moment.

Have you got a favourite childhood toy?
My favourite toy growing up was definitely my Barbie dolls.

What is your favourite nail varnish?
My favourite nail varnish brand is Maybelline Forever Strong Pro, but they're really limited on colours. But if I was to go for favourite nail varnish overall, it would be Nails Inc in Haymarket.

Coke or Pepsi?
Coke

What's your most recent purchase?
Was a faux leather skirt and pug patterned top both from River Island.

What's the most expensive item in your wardrobe?
The most expensive item(s) in my wardrobe are both my pairs of Ugg boots - one in chestnut and the other in chocolate - everyone needs a bit of variation!

Is there a TV program you can't miss?
Keeping Up with the Kardashians is a definite and Britain and Ireland's Next Top Model.

Comfort or style?
Style

I have sent my questions to the blogs I've tagged myself in, instead of placing them on my blog. Thank you to Eve again for nominating me.

1 comment:

  1. It's okay :D you deserved it ! I loved your answers ! X

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made By pipdig