Thursday 18 November 2010

Boots No7 spring collection...


Yesterday I had the pleasure of attending the Boots No7 Spring collection launch. Created by makeup artist and creative director, Lisa Eldridge, the collection has been inspired by 1960’s St Tropez and boasts a beautiful range of colours. Unlike renowned No7 products, this collection comes complete with gorgeous packaging too.

For me the Lipstick in Brigitte, Beautifully Matte foundation and Gel Eyeliners stood out the most. I’m a sucker for a pink lippy and a black eyeliner and not to mention still on the search for an affordable foundation too. I’ve never tried a gel eyeliner before, so I’m looking forward to trying this one out.

This collection is available in Boots stores from 26th January until 22nd March 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig