Monday 15 November 2010

Accessorize your makeup bag...


I’m a huge fan of Accessorize – always have and always will be – but my purse strings pull tight when they see I’m about to spend £20 on a necklace I’ll only wear a handful of times. So hearing that they were introducing cosmetics to their stores, I was eager to have a look.

The whole range has been divided into five different collections - Je T’aime, Illusion, Rock Star, Exotic Brights and With Love – all of which are reasonably priced and beautifully packaged too. Having had a look, the ones that stood out for me were the Eye Dust pots (£3) and the With Love Bronzing Block (£7), both of which are almost identical to well-known Barry M and Benefit products.

The Accessorize cosmetic collection is available in store (larger stores only), online at www.accessorize.com and in selected Superdrug stores only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig