Sunday 15 May 2011

Good to be back...

So as you're probably well aware, I moved recently to a lovely little house with my Mr. I won't bore you with any details other than it's absolutely beautiful and we can't wait to make it our own.

I haven't blogged for a while, so as you can imagine I have LOTS to tell you and firstly I'm going to start with the wonderful Superdrug beautycard launch I attended on Tuesday. Stupidly I forgot my camera on the day, but it was set by the pool of the Haymarket Hotel, which was beautiful.


The Superdrug beautycard is available now and until beginning of June you can earn 50 points for every £5 you spend on Superdrug branded products. Standard points work that for every £1 you spend you will receive one point, with 100 points translating to a £1. Also the card comes with a mirror on one side, handy for keeping in your purse.

Secondly, with festival season on the horizon, I want to tell you about these handy mini travel sized facial wipes from Nivea. They're the perfect handbag size and contain 7 wipes - perfect for cleansing your face when it's a bit grubby. Also they're only £1.01!


I have plenty more to blog about, but I think they're worth a seperate post...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig