Sunday 12 December 2010

November favourites...

Image courtesy of weheartit

Every month I want to share with you my five favourite products of the month. I know the end of November has passed, but better late than never...

Firstly, I bought this Barry M nail varnish in Pink Flamingo at the beginning of the month. I know it’s a bit summery for this time of year, but I absolutely love it and have worn it on my toes ever since.


I have blogged about the Clarins Gentle Refiner Exfoliating Cream this month already, but I can’t get enough of it. My skin has a tendency to go dry and flaky in the winter, so this is perfect for removing dead skin but leaving a soft finish too.


Next is Avon Glimmerstick Eye Liner – it’s got great staying power and the colour isn’t too harsh either. The only negative I have, is that you can’t get a precise line with it because the tip is quite thick. Despite that, it’s great.


Next is another product from Avon, they’re Magix Face Perfector. It’s a great primer and leaves your skin feeling really smooth. I haven’t yet discovered that my make-up lasts longer, but then again I haven’t only tried it twice so far.


Lastly is my favourite of the bunch, Clinique Pore Minimiser. I have quite large pores on my nose and this handy little cream is perfect for disguising them. I can’t get enough of it (I apologise for it being so grubby) and lasts a lot longer than you’d think.


What have your favourite products been this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig